Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm bitter.

You know, maybe in the 60's the use of drugs might have meant something. Today is the same as being consumist or sitting in the caught watching sunday TV shows. It is nothing. It simply doesn't impress me, it doesn't offend me or old people anymore, doens't challenge power or opression. So, for me there's no point. You support a criminal activity, you give money to corruption around the planet, and all that to transform you in the same average man that you have always been and always will be. So It is better to sit in the caught and watch sunday TV shows. It is equally alienating and fun.

3 comments:

Renato Siviero dos Santos said...

"é como se fosse homem para mim.
simplesmente não me atrai"

Ricardo Sukys said...

Nem todo dia é domingo.

Ricardo.

A Esquesita said...

É verdade, mas fazer o que???